- Simple V-Neck with zipper, works for a wide range of people and uses
- Can provide 5-10 hrs of cooling relief
- Lightweight and easy to activate
- Machine washable up to 60 degrees
- Submerge the vest in water for 1-2 mins, allowing the Hyperkewl fabric to absorb the water
- Gently squeeze out any excess water, wipe dry and the vest is ready to wear
The vest will remain active for 5-10 hours and can be rehydrated by repeating these simple steps.
The combination of specialised fabrics and fibres creates an advanced water management system that allows the vest to stay 10-15 degrees cooler than ambient temperature.
Please note, high humidity (90%+) will diminish the cooling effect unless you have significant air flow eg motorcycle, running.